COZY: New Cowl - Subaru OUT Std CZ IV IN

Keith Spreuer

Yes I thought my old cowls were light but these are half that. Plus all the extra stuff removed

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021, 11:20 AM <hnf.flyboy@...> wrote:
I bet you're going to be happy with everything.  You forgot the weight savings:)

-----Original Message-----
To: Gale McMahon <gale.mcmahon@...>; hertzler@... <hertzler@...>; Tim Iverson <dflypilot@...>; Alan Apodaca <alanapodaca@...>; Rich Schleicher <kenyarich@...>; Don Herzstein <herzstein@...>; John Bauer <johnmarbauer@...>; Charles Bretana Jr <cbretana@...>; Linda <taylor1752@...>; Cozy Builders <cozy_builders@...>; Canard Aviators <canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jul 9, 2021 11:37 am
Subject: COZY: New Cowl - Subaru OUT Std CZ IV IN

Since my Lyc O-360 is running so nice I decided to replace the cowl that had been designed for the Subaru 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "COZY Builders Mailing List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cozy_builders+unsubscribe@....
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cozy_builders/CAC8Zdymhv_GHkKrS3E7GNuNwWGB-DC%2B4%2BWfckZKRDAAHjugjaw%40mail.gmail.com.