COZY: Wanted early model, light duty 5.00x5 wheels and brakes.

beasley1984

All,
I do have the set for sale, but they are the heavy duty ones.
Mike

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 11:11 PM, Dale Connelly <dale.connelly@...> wrote:

Didn’t Mike Beasley have a set for sale?

I’m looking for a set of the light duty Cleveland 5.00x5 wheels and brakes. These would be the ones that most people have replaced with heavier duty brakes that are up to the task.
Thanks,
Brad Carter