Topics

COZY: Wheel pant air valve cover

Keith Spreuer

Mine works great, never popped off. But it takes a very careful selection of hole diameter.
Keith

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020, 5:13 PM Greg Norman <gnorm76@...> wrote:
I built the wheel pants for my Cozy using the traveling (disappearing) wheel pant molds and instructions found on Marc's Unofficial Cozy Website.
The instructions say to use a metal cap (attached) to cover the tire valve hole. This cap on my wheel pant will pop off easily. Anyone find a better solution?

Greg Norman