Don’t miss the Future of Rutan Design Symposium

Ryszard Zadow

Saturday morning, 31 July at 8:30 am at Forum Stage 5.

Tomorrow’s forum will be an open mike discussion with an opening topic of canard safety records, aging pilots and insurance. More often it’s being heard that pilots are being dropped by their insurers simply due to their age. On stage will be Tracy Martin of Aviation Insurance Resources who have worked closely with RAFE on insurance for Rutan canards, along with Duane Swing, owner of Velocity aircraft and Leonard Milholland, designer of the Legal Eagle and 15 other aircraft plans built design, still designing and building at 95 year old.

We’re all headed there! Don’t miss this!

Ryszard

Joel Ventura

And for such an important Symposium, I hope you again plan to record it and make it available to those who could not attend Oshkosh this year, as you did in 2019.

By the way.  thanks for that.
--Joel