EZ nose lift repair parts

Neil K

Some time ago someone posted what the Wilhelmson nose lift motor/gearbox came from so as to get repair parts.

My EZ-Noselift is making clunk noises like a tooth is missing off the gear. I’m about to pull it apart and look for replacement items. On the plus side, It’s been operating for over 13 years and 850 hours trouble free.

Anyone know what the motor/gear box came from? I’m thinking a trailer lounge lift.

Thanks

Neil

Izzy

I spoke with Jack last week. He can’t get new motors right now from his usual distributor citing supply chain issues. Not that the information is helpful, but you might want to just focus on repairing what is broken for now.

Izzy
(603)410-7277

On Oct 28, 2021, at 08:58, Neil K <neil.kruiswyk@...> wrote:

Some time ago someone posted what the Wilhelmson nose lift motor/gearbox came from so as to get repair parts.

My EZ-Noselift is making clunk noises like a tooth is missing off the gear. I’m about to pull it apart and look for replacement items. On the plus side, It’s been operating for over 13 years and 850 hours trouble free.

Anyone know what the motor/gear box came from? I’m thinking a trailer lounge lift.

Thanks

Neil

Dale Martin

Neil,

I believe that Jack buys the Motors directly from Thomson-Saginaw or a distributor.  They use that same motor for many of their actuators.

Note:  The last post I meant to type "gears"  and not "gear."

Dale
http://www.long-ez.com

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke.