For Sale: Light Speed Plasma III Ignition w/Hall Effect Module

Andy Amendala

Greetings -

I have a used Light Speed Plasma III Ignition with Hall Effect Module for sale in excellent and working condition.  Just removed from a flying Long-EZ.  Price: $1000 + Shipping.

Hall Effect Module has been inspected externally and internally.  No shaft wobble, smooth rotation, no leaks to internals, worked flawlessly.

Includes:
  • Plasma III Ignition Control Brain (Version B)
  • Hall Effect Module (600 Hobbs Hours)
  • Two ignition coils (600 Hobbs Hours)
  • One spare ignition coil (New - Zero time)
  • New Solder 15-Pin D-Sub Connector (Brain)
  • New Crimp 9-Pin D-Sub Connector (Hall Effect)
Does NOT Include:
  • Spark plug wires
  • Spark plug adapters
  • Hall Effect Module drive gear
Please drop a note off-list if interested or have questions.

Andy

Ryszard Zadow

RAFE could use that for the Viggen....if you still have it plz give me a call

8324285864
Ryszard

On Jun 8, 2021, at 10:30 PM, Andy Amendala <ezwinglet@...> wrote:

[...]

Paul Schluter

I met a guy called Klaus Savier in some airport in CA. He had this bare bones looking VariEZ that was a speed record holder. I think he made them and suggested I should get one.

§

On 11 Jun 2021, at 9:58 pm, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Ryszard -

I still have the ignition.  I'm currently outside the US with a cell service problem so I only have access to data.  I can E-mail, not sure how long this will take to get fixed.  I'll be back in the States in a couple weeks.

Any details you want to provide me on what you're thinking?

Thanks,
Andy

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 4:58 AM Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:
[...]

Sorry that was meant to be off-list.  Ryszard - Please reply direct.  Oops.

Thanks,
Andy