From: "Ryszard Zadow" <ryszardzadow@...>
To: "canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io" <canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [c-a] Rough River 2021
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 12:29:03 +0000 (UTC)

Terry, just saw this. Please put RAFE on the donation,. They are sponsoring the Get You Home Box.

Can mail to:

RAFE
1301 Herring
Covington, TN 38019

or PayPal to RutanAFE@...

Thank you!
Ryszard

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 08:28:51 AM CDT, Terry Schubert <jschuber@...> wrote:

OOPS I meant that I needed a name to put on the check ; I'm not looking to get a name on that rescue tool box .

I assume you have some way to keep the tools secure at RR so they don't get loaned out and disappear to that bunch of RV pilots who jumped you in the VariEze 25+ years ago.  LOL

Terry Schubert
Central States Association Newsletter Editor Emeritus

From: "KEN4ZZ via groups.io" <ken4zz@...>
To: canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 12:53:15 -0500

Ya' know, it recently occurred to me that a 12 volt battery charger of useful amperage (not a small wall wart type trickle charger) might help get someone home.  Anyone who's upgraded to lithium batteries or a modern smart charger have an old regular one cluttering up their hangar?  Forgetting to switch off the battery master is another one of those "there are those who have and those who will" predicaments.

Ken

On 8/23/2021 1:41 PM, Ryszard Zadow wrote:

The "Get You Home" box. Rutan Aircraft Flying Experience is sponsoring a foot locker of spares that might be just what someone needs to get them home. The park has agreed to give us a space to store this box so spares are available year round. So far we have:

Nose wheel tire and wheel.
Lamb tire, tube and wheel
5 inch tire, tube and wheel.
A couple spare spark plugs. REM-40E and REM-38

We'll also come up with some basic tools. Anyone have other ideas or parts they'd like to contribute please let us know.

Ryszard