Glacier National Park

Greg Norman

Planning to fly into FCA on the 12th Sept to hike Glacier National Park. I heard enter West entrance and Going to the Sun road has good trails.
Want to first night at a hotel, maybe overnight 2nd and 3rd, maybe 4th camping. Anyone suggest best hotel deals, camps, itinerary, etc? No luxury hotels although 3 stars are my low limit.
Greg Norman

Bulent Aliev

Greg,
That’s the day we are leaving Glacier with our RV and working our way back to the Free State of Florida 😂.
Will try to stop at RR for the fly in, but not sure yet?
Sorry will miss you.

--
Bulent Aliev
Enginegear