Hangar cleaning

skorija

I am a stupid Cozy Builder. Years ago I replaced my Cleveland brakes with Matco and didn’t know that all I had to buy was like the calipers. I bought axles calipers wheel hubs everything. willing to sell for 75% of current price. I wouldn’t use them on a cozy but I think they’ll be fine on a long very
As you can see. Prestige.
Mike aka dust

On Sep 17, 2021, at 8:29 AM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@att.net> wrote:

Phil Kriley

I’m not exactly sure what you are saying, but if you upgrade from Cleveland to Matco YOU MUST REPLACE EVEYTHING. This includes the axels and wheels! Matco brakes WILL NOT WORK ON CLEVELAND AXELS. And of course you MUST use Matco wheels and brake discs with Matco calipers.

Phil Kriley

On Sep 17, 2021, at 2:28 PM, skorija via groups.io <skorija=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am a stupid Cozy Builder. Years ago I replaced my Cleveland brakes with Matco and didn’t know that all I had to buy was like the calipers. I bought axles calipers wheel hubs everything. willing to sell for 75% of current price. I wouldn’t use them on a cozy but I think they’ll be fine on a long very
As you can see. Prestige.
Mike aka dust
On Sep 17, 2021, at 8:29 AM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@att.net> wrote:

<image0.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>
<image2.jpeg>
<image3.jpeg>
<image4.jpeg>
<image5.jpeg>

skorija

So I wasn’t so stupid as that is obviously what I did

On Sep 17, 2021, at 3:31 PM, Phil Kriley via groups.io <greilich=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

skybob8

Are these Matco or Cleavland parts?

On Friday, September 17, 2021, 02:28:23 PM EDT, skorija via groups.io <skorija@...> wrote:

I am a stupid Cozy Builder. Years ago I replaced my Cleveland brakes with Matco and didn’t know that all I had to buy was like the calipers. I bought axles calipers wheel hubs everything.  willing to sell for 75% of current price. I wouldn’t use them on a cozy but I think they’ll be fine on a long very
As you can see. Prestige.
Mike aka dust
> On Sep 17, 2021, at 8:29 AM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:

skorija

Cleveland per cozy plans

Just put the matco address on box to show why I bought them

Probably should have not put it in pics

Mike aka dust

On Sep 17, 2021, at 5:57 PM, skybob8 <quickstrip@...> wrote:

Are these Matco or Cleavland parts?

On Friday, September 17, 2021, 02:28:23 PM EDT, skorija via groups.io <skorija@...> wrote:

I am a stupid Cozy Builder. Years ago I replaced my Cleveland brakes with Matco and didn’t know that all I had to buy was like the calipers. I bought axles calipers wheel hubs everything.  willing to sell for 75% of current price. I wouldn’t use them on a cozy but I think they’ll be fine on a long very
As you can see. Prestige.
Mike aka dust
> On Sep 17, 2021, at 8:29 AM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:

Del Schier

I upgraded my Cozy with the triple puck Matco brakes; huge improvement, much safer. BTW I am sure you could not have put the Matco calipers on Cleveland wheels and axles.

You should put them on eBay for some Cessna 150 owner that needs certified brakes. The EZ builders should use something better. I got more for the old Cleveland's than I paid for the Matco brakes.

Del Schier
Cozy IV N197DL
Cannon Creek Airpark 15FL