Help. I need a prop

Walter Gee

Hello, Im looking for a propeller. It doesn't have to be airworthy, just an old 2 blade wood prop off of a canard. I told my cousin I would help her find one for her father. He is 91 years old, a former private pilot who still drives and lives by himself. He would like to have one to hang over the fireplace mantle. If you have an old prop I have cash or would trade. I have some serviceable and airworthy parts I have taken off my Long Eze for upgrades for the last 30 years, like a SkyTec starter, Whelen strobe system (not LED) Brock nose gear parts, etc.

Thanks for reading
Walter Gee
N85KW
n85kw@yahoo.com
317 503 3911

Doug Kan

You can find replica wood props on line for 150-200 dollars

Doug Kanczuzewski