Herb Sanders gone West....

Vance Atkinson

Builders,

It is with heavy heart I report that Herb Sanders has gone West.   He and his wife Marie were an inspiration to my building and flying my VEZ and Cozy.

The only details I have are Marie said to go ahead and make this announcement to the EZ group.  He passed due to pancreatic cancer this past weekend.

I have know nothing about funeral arraignments.

Herb was very a very active builder and innovator.  Always after the last knot he could wring out of his craft and trying different modifications on his steed.

I guess he and Steve Wright will be laughing and talking right now, as they were very similar.

Herbs address is as follows;

Herb and Marie Sanders

1996 green port Dr

Hernando, Mississippi 38632