LongEZ parts for sale

Tom

All prices don't include shipping. Used Safe-t-poxy on all glass work.
Have 2 LongEZ fuselages on gear for sale with landing brakes. One has had engine, cowl, exhaust, canopy, wings, controls and canard mounted with front master cylinders, braided teflon/stainless brake lines and heavy duty cleveland brakes available. Will sell all that together for a better price. Comes with plans, builder history and templates. Both short nose.
The other has one wing and foam for other on gear with retractible landing light. Glass work light and straight. Both have NACA inlet. Glass exposed so you can see the workmanship.
Can remove main  and/or nose gear assemblies for separate sale. Both have crank down nose gear with prefab parts from Ken Brock
Pickled 0 time 0-235C engine put in box 40 years ago, thus the reduced price. By Dick Waters.  With logs and data plate.  Chrome cylinders 3 with yellow tags.  Slick Mags, MA3PA carb, Starter  SAE1 flange  $18000.
Main spar, nice glass work, not installed.  Built per plans. Attach points not yet drilled. $1000
GU canard with elevators, straight , nice glass work, no joggles over spar cap. $900
Conical Engine mount by Ken Brock $1000
2 spinners from Aircraft Spruce, one primed, the other unfinished aluminum.  $300 each.
Herb Sanders straight back stainless exhaust with heat muff both sides.  $1000
Herb Sanders kevlar cowl top and bottom for 0-320 or O235  $1200
Task prefab  strake kit and baffles.  $2200
Long EZ plans and templates $900.
PVC and high density foam.
Stainless downward standard exhaust for EZ  $900
Rt unpainted wing with winglet and ailerons and large rudder. Brock prefab parts $1800
Lf unpainted wing with unmounted winglet and ailerons and large rudder. $1600
Stainless firewall $50
Black anodized Brock 6" prop extension for SAE1 flange and heavy duty crush plate (for 0320) $1100.
2.5L early Eggenfeltner Subaru engine conversion set up in pusher configuration for Cozy with 3 radiators and PSRU and engine mount.  $7500.
Sticky Stuff dispenser.  $80

Located near Arlington, WA

Tom Brown

Andy Amendala

Tom -

Please drop me a note off list about the Herb Sanders exhaust if you would.  Can you shoot me a few pictures of it?

Thank you,

Andy Amendala
Olympia, WA

On Sat, May 7, 2022 at 6:16 PM Tom via groups.io <tbrown1987=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Bill Allen

Hi Tom,

I have a pal who is interested in your LongEz spar but he’s not on this list - can you give me a number he can call you on to discuss?

Best,

Bill Allen
LE160 N99BA FD51
VE N2CR FD51
Berkut G-REDX EGBJ

--

Mike Tooze

Hi Bill,

Surely that cannot be the guy who threw his dumby out of the pram when all he found was a dis-bond to the (internal) baggage floor in his newly acquired Long?

Must be someone else?

Mike T

[...]

Ryszard Zadow

<… dumby out of the pram …>. ?

I wish you guys across the pond would speak English. 😃

On May 15, 2022, at 03:35, Mike Tooze via groups.io <miketooze@...> wrote:

dumby out of the pram

Bob Holliston

RYZ, "throw the dumby out of the pram"  means "To make an angry protest against a minor problem, in the process embarrassing the protestor." I thought everybody knew that. LOL.

--

Bill Allen

Hi Mike,

You wrote “ threw his dumby out of the pram ”

I think autocorrect changed “dummy” (in US speak: pacifier) to “dumby” but I’ve got used to to autocorrecting autocorrect as I read.

And yes it was….

I’ll post a more detailed description of it later, not as I sit here parked in the gas (petrol) station on the motorway (freeway) before eating some chips (French fries) and a drinking coffee(halfcafdecaf grande macchiato)

:^)

Bill

On Sun, 15 May 2022 at 09:35, Mike Tooze via groups.io <miketooze=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

aviationeyes

LOLOLOL...
and "pram" means baby carriage or is that one universal?

On Sun, May 15, 2022, at 10:17 AM, Bill Allen wrote:
[...]

Apologies for not translating that one: “pram” is a contraction of “perambulator “ which in Amerispeak I believe is a “stroller” but also differs in that it also has to be fitted with at least a V8 hee-may.
😊

On Mon, 16 May 2022 at 14:21, aviationeyes <skyeyecorp@...> wrote:
[...]

A pram (at least in the US) is a boat with a transom bow rather than a pointed one. I built one when I was 11 years old and powered it with a 2.5 HP Johnson outboard motor.

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 6:21 AM aviationeyes <skyeyecorp@...> wrote:
[...]

Phillip Johnson

Pram is an contorted abbreviation for Perambulator which is generally used to describe the Mary Poppin’s style carriage for babies, i.e the baby lies down and is not a push chair.

Regards,

Phillip Johnson
Cozy MKIV RG Powered by Subaru IO-200 (SN 0030)

http://www.canardaviation.com/PhillipJohnson

[...]

Joe Person

“I have to push the pram-a-lot…” -Unnamed knight, Castle Camelot (“Its only a model”)

-Joe Person