Topics

Narco NAV-122 for sale

Marc J. Zeitlin

Folks:

I've finally installed the second Dynon HDX screen in my instrument panel, so the Narco NAV-122 has come out and is for sale. This is a fully self-contained VOR/LOC/ILS/CDI unit that fits into ONE 3 1/8" IP hole. It is legal for IFR, and is the unit that I used during my instrument training in my COZY MKIV as well as for the instrument practical test, as it's possible to shoot three different types of approaches with it - VOR, LOC and ILS. This is the cheapest and simplest possible method for becoming IFR legal in an E-AB aircraft, and does NOT require any software updates or subscriptions.

A more modern version of this is the VAL Avionics INS-429:

which sells for $2195.

On Ebay, these units are available:

for anywhere from $750 $1995, theoretically for working units.

I'll let this one go for the first $800 plus shipping costs. It was working perfectly when removed, except for one very slightly stripped hex head set screw in one of the knobs. Pictures of the unit can be viewed here:

First offer gets it.

Marc J. Zeitlin

I wrote:

... the Narco NAV-122 has come out and is for sale.

Well, that didn't take long - SOLD.