NAVAID AP-1 Looking for a home

Rj Schreiner

I have two NAVAID AP-1 control heads. They have been sitting in a box for years. I do not know if they are functional. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

RJ
Long EZ N24ND

Joel Ventura

I have a Navaid AP-1 autopilot that does not work, so I would be interested in a new head in case it is functional, and if not, in case the gyro motor works since that is often a component that fails.
--Joel