From: "Joe Scheibinger" <joe@...>
To: <canard-aviators@...>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 11:56 AM
Subject: [canard-aviators]

Dear Friends,

Our Hovercraft is now past the half way point and it's time to install the
electrical wiring. We are using the Subaru Lexus engine, and we have the
battery way up front, 13ft ahead of the engine. Is this similar to the Long?
What is the lightest size battery cable we can use to safely start the
engine, and to save weight? I can E-mail an in flight picture to anyone who
wants one.

Joe Scheibinger (former Quickie owner)
KFIZ Radio