Nose wheel and shimmy damper maintenance questions

Del Schier

Del Schier

Cozy IV N197DL

Cannon Creek Airpark 15FL

Terry Schubert

Hi Del,

Try the silver color anti seize from the auto parts.  I have several thousand hours on mine and it still work easily.  I pull it apart and look at it every100-200 hrs.  No issues so far.

Treadless nose wheel tires REALLY REDUCE Fod into the prop.

The problem with them is you have no way to check wear.

Terry Schubert

From: "Del Schier" <cozypilot@...>
To: "'Canard Forum'" <forum@...>, <canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io>, <cozy_builders@...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:58:57 -0400