--
Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"    x-COG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.  DOD #2040  1kQSPT 14.16  IBA #3274
     The Concours page at www.zggtr.org

Bulent Aliev

Rick,
You did amazing job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Buly

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 1:08 AM Rick Hall <rickh@...> wrote:

Gobs of warbird pix, gobs. I have no control.

Our Cozy-3 project/build at Airventure garnered a spot on page one, and again on page 33. I scanned up to page 45 a day or two ago, page count is now 150, or almost 15,000 photos.

Our mug shots on page 33 are interesting in several ways. The red pieces are not from a Canard, though the big fella on the right flies one. Scope out the ginormous boxes against the back wall that may contain foam, as well as the blue slugs that are foam. We did make somethingย  from those blocks that simulate a wing up past the shear web stage.

Gobs of thanks to all involved. The EAA of course, ACS, Chrissie and Randy, George, Bob, Hanni, and a balding middle aged guy with a short fuse ;) Lest I forget, everyone that stopped by to heckle, offer advice, or actually help :)

The links:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/eaaairventureoshkosh/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/eaaairventureoshkosh/page33

Rick