Ouch!

KEN4ZZ

Late Monday we had some rough WX in Northern IL that spawned an EF-0 tornado in the area.  It hit the Schaumburg Airport (06C), roughly 10 miles west of ORD, and some planes took a hit.  Looks like the LongEZ will be repairable at least.  A tail dragger high wing wound up on its back.  Anyone know who owns it?  N number not visible in any of the pictures.

Ken

Steve Beert

Ez belongs to Rick Glos who passed away end of May this year. Rick was trying to sell this ez.

Rest is Peace Rick

Steve Beert

On Jun 15, 2022, at 2:24 PM, KEN4ZZ via groups.io <ken4zz@...> wrote:

Late Monday we had some rough WX in Northern IL that spawned an EF-0 tornado in the area.  It hit the Schaumburg Airport (06C), roughly 10 miles west of ORD, and some planes took a hit.  Looks like the LongEZ will be repairable at least.  A tail dragger high wing wound up on its back.  Anyone know who owns it?  N number not visible in any of the pictures.

Ken

Beat up LZ Schaumburg.jpg