From: "Allen J. Wagner" <wagneraj@...>
To: canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io
Subject: [c-a] project for sale
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 11:58:18 -0700

I have a Long EZ project that is 90% complete and 50% left to go. I will not be able to finish it and so I am letting it go, If anyone wants details please contact me.
Allen Wagner
319-310-1975
wagneraj@...

Spencer Boesch

I thought it was 90% done, 90% to go…. 😁

On Aug 29, 2021, at 8:09 AM, Terry Schubert <jschuber@...> wrote:

Hi Allen,

I'm interested.  Please send me details & pics.

Thanks.

Terry Schubert
Central States Association Newsletter Editor Emeritus

I have a Long EZ project that is 90% complete and 50% left to go. I will not be able to finish it and so I am letting it go, If anyone wants details please contact me.
Allen Wagner
319-310-1975
wagneraj@...

Terry Schubert