Roxy Dinner club Canard dinner

Rick Hall

Last call, mostly ;)

Banquet room reserved at the Roxy Supper Club in Oshkosh for our use on Friday the 30th of July from 6:00 pm onward. Thirty chairs, five tables assumed, have been reserved for our use.  Early registrants have selected the "dinner" menu for our dining pleasure. Link to the menu here: http://zggtr.org/roxy.dinner.pdf

The Roxy is strict as to number of diners in our group, thirty is it. If you haven't RSVP'd me yet, please don't wait until the last minute. Eleven have already confirmed with me.

Ground transport from the airport grounds to/from The Roxy appreciated. In years past it was discovered you can stuff 8 bodies into a subcompact rental car not including the trunk. I was mostly horizontal on the center console, ask Marc Z :)

Rick
-- 
Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"    x-COG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.  DOD #2040  1kQSPT 14.16  IBA #3274
     The Concours page at www.zggtr.org

Nick U

Hi Rick 
Please put me down for 2 RSVPs for dinner.  Thanks for putting this together!

Take care,
Nick

On Jul 13, 2021, at 12:06 AM, Rick Hall <rickh@...> wrote:

Last call, mostly ;)

Banquet room reserved at the Roxy Supper Club in Oshkosh for our use on Friday the 30th of July from 6:00 pm onward. Thirty chairs, five tables assumed, have been reserved for our use.  Early registrants have selected the "dinner" menu for our dining pleasure. Link to the menu here: http://zggtr.org/roxy.dinner.pdf

The Roxy is strict as to number of diners in our group, thirty is it. If you haven't RSVP'd me yet, please don't wait until the last minute. Eleven have already confirmed with me.

Ground transport from the airport grounds to/from The Roxy appreciated. In years past it was discovered you can stuff 8 bodies into a subcompact rental car not including the trunk. I was mostly horizontal on the center console, ask Marc Z :)

Rick
-- 

Doc Flyboy

Put me down for 1, Rick.
Curt Smith

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 1:06 AM Rick Hall <rickh@...> wrote:
Last call, mostly ;)

Rick
-- 

--
Curt Smith Sent from Gmail Mobile

Ryszard Zadow

At least Two. 

RZ

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 07:42:08 AM CDT, Doc Flyboy <docflyboy@...> wrote:

Put me down for 1, Rick.
Curt Smith

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 1:06 AM Rick Hall <rickh@...> wrote:
Last call, mostly ;)

Rick
-- 

--

KEN4ZZ

Put me down for 5.

Ken Swain

On 7/13/2021 12:06 AM, Rick Hall wrote:
Last call, mostly ;)

Rick
-- 

Spencer Boesch

Put me down for 1 please.

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 11:32:41 AM EDT, KEN4ZZ via groups.io <ken4zz@...> wrote:

Put me down for 5.

Ken Swain

Last call, mostly ;)

Rick
-- Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"    x-COG #1914 (CO)  GfNi H.P.  DOD #2040  1kQSPT 14.16  IBA #3274     The Concours page at www.zggtr.org

Rick Hall

All:

I have 21 registered, will accept 1 or 2 more then I'll stop answering requests from this mailing list. This was the only venue I used to get the word out. Believe it or not, I have friends on FakeBook that may prefer direct IM's over bulk email. I'd hate to exclude them from the festivities.

Rick

Last call, mostly ;)

Rick
-- 

Doc Flyboy

Please cancel my reservation, Rick
Curt Smith

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 12:23 AM Rick Hall <rickh@...> wrote:
All:

I have 21 registered, will accept 1 or 2 more then I'll stop answering requests from this mailing list. This was the only venue I used to get the word out. Believe it or not, I have friends on FakeBook that may prefer direct IM's over bulk email. I'd hate to exclude them from the festivities.

Rick

Last call, mostly ;)

Rick
-- 

--

Daryl Lueck

Hi Rick,
   If there’s room, put me down for 2.   
    Thanks for doing this
        Daryl and Kim Lueck

On Jul 14, 2021, at 7:59 AM, Doc Flyboy <docflyboy@...> wrote:

Please cancel my reservation, Rick
Curt Smith

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 12:23 AM Rick Hall <rickh@...> wrote:
All:

Rick

Last call, mostly ;)

Rick
-- 

--