Scary situation

Bulent Aliev

Can’t imagine that thing happening in the air, on all electric plane full of passengers 😳

https://youtu.be/5r-yN8SugWM

Del Schier

Buly,

Anything that stores energy is dangerous.  Years ago, I saw a Chevy run off the road and crash with a 200’ fireball from the gas explosion. The crash created a spherical fireball the height of a full-grown oak tree. I started to see if I could help but couldn’t get near the fire; I saw five kids burned to death and nothing of the car was left, the entire car melted except maybe the engine.

The guy that bought my LongEZ crashed on takeoff and he and his daughter were burned to death from the fire.

I drive a Tesla and I am not too worried about a battery fire, even severe crashes very few have caught fire. Statistically much lower than gas cars.

Del Schier

Cozy IV N197DL

Cannon Creek Airpark 15FL