SIRS Compass for Sale

Marc J. Zeitlin

Folks:

Now having both a Dynon magnetometer (for the Skyview system) and a Garmin magnetometer) for the G5 which agree to within 1 degree, I no longer have a need for a wet compass:

This has been accurate and has served faithfully for 10 - 15 years and it will do the same for you if you want a wet compass. Northern hemisphere, unlighted.

First $50+shipping takes it.

Sid Tolchin

Hey, Marc.
If no one beat me to it, I’d want it for an Aerolite 103 that I’ve got now.
Sid

On Sep 18, 2022, at 10:40 PM, Marc J. Zeitlin <marc_zeitlin@...> wrote:

Folks:

Now having both a Dynon magnetometer (for the Skyview system) and a Garmin magnetometer) for the G5 which agree to within 1 degree, I no longer have a need for a wet compass:

This has been accurate and has served faithfully for 10 - 15 years and it will do the same for you if you want a wet compass. Northern hemisphere, unlighted.

First $50+shipping takes it.

Marc J. Zeitlin

Sid:

If no one beat me to it, I’d want it for an Aerolite 103 that I’ve got now.

You're the first - early bird :-). Send me an address, and it'll go out today or tomorrow - I'll send it UPS ground, and let you know the total. I take Zelle, Paypal, paper check, whatever.

And what happened to your LE? Where did it end up?