Topics

Trailing Edge Fences.

nosedragger48154

Hi Gang, I have gone thru all of my emails on TEF’s and could not find anything describing the actual locations of where to mount the TEF’s on the wing.  Any help in this area would be deeply appreciated.  If any one has the information in the CP’s and a way to go to them that would be awesome!

Sincerely,

Mike Scovel

SE Michigan

VariEze

Mbl     (313) 608-7202

Email   ezdriver@...

Email   info@...

             http://www.brighterstick.com

Dale Martin

Mike,  go back and find the time that they were testing the Roncz canard airfoils.  The CP had all the dimensions for the aircraft In the next issue.  I am lazy to go look it up : ))

Dale

--
Dale
For Contact info - See Website

Dale Martin

Mike,

Disregard!  Brain went to vortilons...  Joe Person will have the dimensions for the VEZ.  Joe, can you help?

Dale

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 5:34 PM Dale Martin via groups.io <Niceez=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Klaus will have the too.  I think Klaus was the first to install them.

Dale

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 5:36 PM Dale Martin via groups.io <Niceez=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

email me on the side - I’ll send you a pdf of the TE fence details. ezejoe (at) comcast.net

-Joe Person

On May 17, 2020, at 5:37 PM, Dale Martin <Niceez@...> wrote:

[...]

David A Froble

On 5/17/2020 10:55 PM, Joe Person wrote:
Mike,

email me on the side - I’ll send you a pdf of the TE fence details.
ezejoe (at) comcast.net <http://comcast.net>

-Joe Person
Joe,thought I had that, can't find. Please send me the details also. Address in sig.

Dave Froble Enterprises, Inc. E-Mail: davef@...
DFE Ultralights, Inc.
170 Grimplin Road
Vanderbilt, PA 15486

Glenn Charles

Mike,

I just put mine on either side of the ailerons. With about an inch out from each end.

There was no scientific reason for this, just seemed most logical to me.

Of course, I have not flight tested it this way, but I figured it would still be an improvement over the stock wing. ( I’m a second, (scratch that ) third owner. - rebuilder.

I’m just a few miles northwest of you.  Sheboygan, 30 miles East of Osh Kosh.

Glennbob

N600EZ

On May 17, 2020, at 6:01 PM, nosedragger48154 <ezdriver@...> wrote:

Hi Gang, I have gone thru all of my emails on TEF’s and could not find anything describing the actual locations of where to mount the TEF’s on the wing.  Any help in this area would be deeply appreciated.  If any one has the information in the CP’s and a way to go to them that would be awesome!

Sincerely,

Mike Scovel

SE Michigan

VariEze

Mbl     (313) 608-7202

Email   ezdriver@...

Email   info@...

             http://www.brighterstick.com

nosedragger48154

Good morning Glenn, I was raised as a sunrise kid on Grand Lake, about 20 miles north of Alpena.  Thanks for the input!

Sincerely,

Mike Scovel

SE Michigan

VariEze