Topics

TruTrak AP and Trim Actuator

Keith Spreuer

Having a hell of a time getting wiring info for a Trutrak Autopilot , servo and the trim actuator on the auto trim adjusting type servo. Does anyone have that info? They sent nothing. I don't even know if the servo connects to the trim or the AP connects to the trim. One document I saw shows another module in between

Keith

skovbjerg

Hi Keith,
I am not sure I know what you are trying to do, but here is how I integrated the Trio pitch serve auto trim funtction with my pitch trim serve and manual stick trim switch...
Maybe of help?

Jay Skovbjerg