Wanted early model, light duty 5.00x5 wheels and brakes.

longez278

I’m looking for a set of the light duty Cleveland 5.00x5 wheels and brakes. These would be the ones that most people have replaced with heavier duty brakes that are up to the task.
Thanks,
Brad Carter

Ryszard Zadow

I’m pretty sure RAFE has some in inventory. contact me offline plz

On May 17, 2022, at 22:07, longez278 via groups.io <Bs4bc@...> wrote:

I’m looking for a set of the light duty Cleveland 5.00x5 wheels and brakes. These would be the ones that most people have replaced with heavier duty brakes that are up to the task.
Thanks,
Brad Carter

Dale Martin

We have a set in almost new condition.
Contact me directly @ niceez@...

Dale
http://www.long-ez.com

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke.