Well, it involves Ryzard, so I guess it is relevant to the group....

Tom Staggs

All I can say is that I am just glad Ryzard is better running the RAFE than he is at directing movies....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ9ln6SYbxI

Tom Staggs
Naval Aviator (although I might not admit it if I were in this movie)
Long-EZ N13YV

Ryszard Zadow

Thanks Tom. I’ll have a booth setup at OSH and Rough River for signing autographs. HA!