Topics

Wheel pant air valve cover

Greg Norman

I built the wheel pants for my Cozy using the traveling (disappearing) wheel pant molds and instructions found on Marc's Unofficial Cozy Website.
The instructions say to use a metal cap (attached) to cover the tire valve hole. This cap on my wheel pant will pop off easily. Anyone find a better solution?

Greg Norman

skovbjerg

You should be able to simply spread the small grippers on the inside and it will never fall out... it does not get any simpler / lighter / cheaper
Jay skovbjerg

On Jun 11, 2020, at 17:15, Greg Norman <gnorm76@...> wrote:

I built the wheel pants for my Cozy using the traveling (disappearing) wheel pant molds and instructions found on Marc's Unofficial Cozy Website.
The instructions say to use a metal cap (attached) to cover the tire valve hole. This cap on my wheel pant will pop off easily. Anyone find a better solution?

Greg Norman
<20200611_200945.jpg>