Wright Electric Nose Gear Drive Fitting

Dave Adams

Does anyone have one of these fittings lying around on their shelves?  I need one for my Wright electric nose gear drive.  I'm going to try to patch this one up, but I would rather install a new one.  Thanks!

Dave Adams

David A Froble

Have you contacted Robert Harris? Last I heard they were supporting the Wright nosegear.

On 8/16/2021 7:37 PM, Dave Adams wrote:
Does anyone have one of these fittings lying around on their shelves? I
need one for my Wright electric nose gear drive. I'm going to try to
patch this one up, but I would rather install a new one. Thanks!

Dave Adams
Dave Froble Enterprises, Inc. E-Mail: davef@tsoft-inc.com
DFE Ultralights, Inc.
170 Grimplin Road
Vanderbilt, PA 15486

David Williford

Dave,

Check with Robert Harris.  He still has several Steve Wright nose gear parts laying around.

Good luck,

David W.